If any of these results seems incorrect, please report it using the link next to the article.
magnets prevent cancer #
mammograms both cause and prevent cancer #
- Mammograms 'can increase breast cancer risk'
- Breast scans 'may be a risk to some women'
- Is your x-ray safe?
- Breast checks 'do no good'
- Women over 70 urged to get screened for breast cancer
- Screening halves deaths from breast cancer
- Breast cancer screening: the facts
- A 'breakthrough' breast cancer scan
marriage prevents cancer #
- From cancer to heart disease, the amazing, life-saving benefits of marriage
- Women in tumultuous marriages have smaller breast tumours, report finds
massage prevents cancer #
masturbation prevents cancer #
measles both cause and prevent cancer #
meat causes cancer #
- Vegetarian diet 'can cut risk of cancer by 45 per cent'
- How well-done meat can raise the risk of getting cancer
- Red meat can 'raise cancer risk'
- Eating one sausage a day raises cancer risk by 20pc
- Red meat link to higher risk of breast cancer
- Red meat 'can raise the risk of cancer by 25 per cent'
- Red meat fans increase risk of bowel cancer
- Meat-rich diets 'up cancer risk'
- Eating red meat daily increases risk of breast cancer, say experts
- Is anything safe to eat? Cancer report adds bacon, ham and drink to danger list
- Cancer: foods to avoid?
- More than a third of cancer could be prevented by healthy lifestyle, say experts
- SUZANNE MOORE: I'm sick of being told it's all our fault
- Cancer chemical link to cooked food
- How to prevent prostate cancer
- How safe are your favourite foods?
Mediterranean diet prevents cancer #
melanotan both causes and prevents cancer #
melatonin prevents cancer #
melons prevent cancer #
menopause causes cancer #
menstruation causes cancer #
metal causes cancer #
migraines prevent cancer #
milk both causes and prevents cancer #
- Milk linked to ovarian cancer
- Is milk still safe?
- All you need to know about milk
- Foot-and-mouth pyres lead to milk fears
- Calcium and vitamin D 'cut breast cancer risk by a third'
- Drinking organic milk 'may cut risk of heart disease and cancer'
minerals cause cancer #
mobile phones cause cancer #
- Using mobile phones for more than 10 years 'doubles risk of brain cancer'
- What a top cancer researcher told his staff: Limit your mobile phone use to avoid tumours
- Why your mobile should carry a health warning like cigarette packets because of brain cancer risk
- Mobile phones 'cancer link': Mouth tumours 50% more likely after heavy use
- Mobile phone cancer risks probed
- We can't ignore the links between mobile phones and cancer like we did with tobacco, top scientists tell U.S. Congress
- Plans for 'cancer shields' in mobile phones
- Mobiles linked to eye cancer
- Mobile phones 'could cause brain tumours in long-term users'
- Old-style mobiles linked to brain cancer
- Row over 'cover up' of mobile phone masts cancer finding
- Orange to remove mobile mast from 'tower of doom', where cancer rate has soared
- Fear over first mobile phone link to cancer
- Skin cancer cases increase by 46 per cent in just seven years
- Only ten minutes on a mobile could trigger cancer, scientists believe
- Phone mast cancer fears
- Mobiles 'boost cancer'
- Mobile firms urged to come clean over shield plans
- After cancer warnings on mobiles, could your home phone be putting your health in danger?
- Save lives, don't dictate lifestyles
- Mobile phone radiation damages DNA
money both causes and prevents cancer #
- Wealthy background can raise the risk of cancer for teenagers
- Why affluent women in the South are more likely to die from breast cancer
mouthwash both causes and prevents cancer #
- As research shows mouthwash contains TWICE the alcohol of wine, could you be gargling your way to cancer?
- Mouthwash 'causes oral cancer' and should be pulled from supermarkets, say experts
- Dentist who told mouth cancer victim to gargle with Listerine allowed to carry on practising
MRI prevents cancer #
mushrooms prevent cancer #
- Fresh mushrooms 'slashes breast cancer risk'
- Bits and pieces: The fascinating facts that could change your life this week